I am Kirill Platonov, a software consultant, and indie hacker. I specialize in building and scaling SaaS products and Shopify Apps with Ruby on Rails. I am currently freelancing and building my portfolio of 5 Shopify Apps. If you would like to work with me, send me an email.
My Shopify Apps
- Bulk Price Editor: Simple and reliable price editor for Shopify.
- Product Color Swatch: Link products of different colors using swatches. The only metafields-based color swatch in Shopify App Store.
- Live reloading for Hotwire Rails apps (Jan 9, 2022)
- Setting up Cloudflare Tunnel for development (Dec 22, 2021)
- Watch mode for Shopify theme app extensions (Oct 26, 2021)
- Multiple environments for Shopify theme app extensions (Sep 26, 2021)
- Detecting Shopify theme version in Rails (Sep 22, 2021)
- Returns For Sale: Essential Shopify App for returns liquidation via drip discount. I helped with migration to Turbolinks & JWT, resolved bugs, speed issues, and implemented new features.
- Cook Smarts: Lifesaving meal planning service. I revived their old Ruby on Rails app. Made a full redesign and implemented a huge list of long waited features. A lot of work and a lot of happy users!
- Faculty of Skills: Online soft skills training platform. I participated in platform development and built the new hybrid mobile app with React-Native and Turbolinks.
- Busfor: The largest bus ticket selling platform in Eastern Europe acquired by BlaBlaCar. As a team leader and later CTO I participated in Ruby on Rails monolith development and built a mobile app with React-Native.
- Polaris ViewComponents: ViewComponents for Polaris Design System.
- Hotwire::Livereload: Automatically reload Turbo on views changes.
- Shopify Graphql: Less painful way to use Shopify Graphql API in Ruby.
- Shopify Hotwire Sample: A sample of the next-gen SSR Shopify app.
- Dirty Form: Tiny JS library to track unsaved form changes.
- Ruby Proxy Manager: My first OSS gem to rotate proxies in parsers/bots.